- “Thanks to multitasking, more always gets done in less time.”
- “Life changes can be made when everything else gets done.”
- “People who manage their jobs well don’t experience high levels of stress.”
When these and other myths about success are released from the mind, there is room to create positive personal definitions for success. Examples might include:
- I deserve rest and peace in my life.
- I work best when I am under less ongoing stress.
- Maintaining outside interests make me more positive and productive at work.
Identify a popular professional myth or practice that you question- and why.