Presentation Topics Include:
Having It All: Truths and Myths (Work–Life Balance)
- How do you do it all? Is it even possible? Dr. Freeman discusses the truths and myths of balancing a busy life. She gives tangible ways of dealing with stress and embracing peace of mind.
Successful YOU! (Student Success Strategies)
- This workshop discusses high school or college success strategies from a multicultural perspective. This presentation also encourages students to evaluate their own performances and make changes which will result in academic excellence and graduation.
Start Walking from Where You Are (Self Esteem and Goal Setting)
- Freeman teaches participants how to actively and realistically pursue specific goals in their lives. It addresses such principles as loving and respecting oneself, setting goals based on who we are and who we want to be, how to define and deal with failure, and how to do long term planning for our lives by taking steps now.
I Thought They Sent an Engineer… (Strategies for Nontraditional Women)
- Amy Freeman shares many of her own experiences as a woman in engineering. This presentation is designed to encourage women from all walks of life.
Engineering Diversity 101 (Student Retention in Technical Fields)
- Dr. Freeman has designed and implemented successful retention programming for college students for over 20 years. She has a broad range of experiences and insights to share, modifying information to address college women, racially underrepresented students or students in majoring in technical (STEM) fields.
- Martin Luther King Celebrations
- African American History Month
- Women’s History Month
- Student Orientations and Graduation Celebrations
- Special Events !